Recently, I was interviewed for KIPS FitPro Foundations Podcast; I am so excited to share with you my tidbits of truth about post-COVID opportunities, knowing and understanding your worth, and how to develop skills to move you forward in the fitness industry.
Take a listen here or in the video below. Do you agree with my thoughts on if the fitness industry is essential?
Nathalie Lacombe is a coach and cupid of Canada’s fitness industry. Blending 25 years of international experience with degrees in psychology and exercise science, Nathalie passionately supports thriving careers for fitness leaders. Drawing from her vast knowledge and expertise, Nathalie guides listeners through a lively discussion about the importance of fitness while understanding and negotiating your worth as a fitpro. Nathalie is the Vice President of the Fitness Industry Council of Canada and a canfitpro Advisory Panel Member.
Topics Discussed in This Episode
- Professional and corporate coaching services
- COVID opportunities
- Creating clarity around knowing and negotiating your worth
- Serving others in a changed industry
- Is the ftness industry essential?
- The future of in person fitness business and conferences
- Skill development in virtual fitness
There are no comments